Journey for the missing sister!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Journey for the missing sister!

Post by Roseora on Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:58 pm

Umm... Now I really want to know whats on it." Zak said, following her as they reached the docks, seeing all the large steamships and wooden ships in the water, the broken-up ice sloshing around in the icy water. He glanced around until he saw one small, tatty looking boat with the bridge still out to the docks. "That one...?" He asked, wondering how seaworthy the load of junk was, with patched up holes and tape holding almost everything together.
Roseora
Admin

View user profile http://lostkingdomsrp.freeforum.me.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola on Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:24 pm

Nikola smirked, "that is the one." Rather happy at his disbelieve. She walked on, the driver was smoking a pipe. Glancing at the two coming closer, "LO WmiT, Ji Wynt jol grum?" He said, Nikola chuckled and glanced at Zak. Wondering what his face would look like right about now, before looking back to the boat owner. "IH DEvo Wo Kaklun, trU Po JijiUm. Quti Po Os Eorom, Sestum." The older man burst out laughing, before replying. "No problem lass, take a seat anywhere above deck. Just make sure not to go below deck, or I can't guarantee either of your safety." He said and went to start the boat up.

Nikola's eyes thinned and she smirked, revealing one of her fangs. "I think I can take care of myself," the old man chuckled again. His pipe still in his mouth, as the whites of his eyes turned black, if only for a moment. Nikola chuckled and headed for a place to sit. Looking back and smirked again, her eyes normal. "You coming Zakky boy?"

Nikola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora on Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:42 pm

"Right... I can swim." Zak joked, even though he sounded more nervous. He raised an eyebrow slightly at the language the two were speaking, but followed her onto the boat anyway.
He figured the captian must also be a demon, from the quik way his eyes flashed black. Now he really wanted to know what was down there.
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola on Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:57 pm

Nikola chuckled "come on, don't act like this boat will sink. You will insult the captain and you sure you want to do that?" She teased with a small smirk. Before seeing his curious expression, "hey seriously Zak don't look below. OK? All it could be is trouble," she warned. More than willing to just sit back and enjoy the ride over.

Nikola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora on Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:19 pm

Zak nodded, pretending he wasnt still seriously considering taking a look. What harm could just a peek do?
"True, its probably stronger than it looks." He said, glancing around the deck.
"Theres some hammocks over there, near a heater too." He smiled. "We should get some rest."
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola on Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:41 pm

Nikola shrugged, "you can if you want too. I'm not tired, so probably going to to star gaze for a while." She said and laid down on the bench. Looking at the stars.

Nikola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora on Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:44 pm

"Oh, okay." Zak said, pausing for a second. "Then i'll go find the bathroom." He said, walking towards the cabin, ad quikly darting down the stairs, hopefully before Nikola noticed. He was only going to glance at what was down there...
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola on Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:53 pm

Nikola noticed, but just sighed and continued to watch the stars.

-Down below-
As soon as the guy's head was down below, different creatures of all shapes and sizes started snapping at him. A few of which looked like they belonged in water.

Nikola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora on Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:20 pm

Zak let out a yell as a weird snake-like creature snapped at his leg, ripping the fabric and leaving a small cut. He quikly jumped back, slamming the trap door closed behind him and breathing heavily and praying that... THING wasnt venemous.

Seeing what was down there had only led to a million more questions, so he sighed and went back over to Nikola.
"I scraped it on the pipe." He lied to explain the blood on his leg.
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola on Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:30 pm

Nikola looked over and saw Zak coming back, "please don't lie to me." Was all she said, before looking back at the sky. As bird-like creatures where some parts of the wings twinkled like stars.

Nikola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora on Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:48 pm

Nikola was very observant, Zak thought as he sat down on the damp boards beside the bench.
"Sorry." He said sincerely, "I looked." He admitted, glancing up at the stars and the birds.

"Its beautiful, isnt it?" He said quietly after a few seconds of silence except for the gentle sloshing of the waves and the breeze.
"Whats your favourite constellation?" He asked, edging closer to the bench where Nikola was until he was leaning on the side of the bench.
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola on Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:25 am

Nikola nodded, "well at least you are alive." Nikola thought for a few moments, before smiling "You probably never heard of the constellation." She said looking up to the stars, as a couple of the twinkling birds landed on the boat's railing.

Nikola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora on Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:00 pm

"I guess. I really look forward to seeing the stars in the southern hemisphere though." He said, smiling as the twinkling birds were so close.

He stood up, putting his hand out with a few breadcrumbs until on of the birds landed on his arm, pecking the crumbs off.

"Theyre very friendly." He said, carrying the little shimmering bird over to the bench for Nikola to see up close.
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola on Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:25 pm

Nikola nodded, "they are considered good luck by the boatsmen of my land. They are even willing to let the birds steal some of their fishing haul. If it means keeping them, so they are pretty friendly as a result." She said, before making a noise that sounded like mix of a chirp and a squeek. The bird responded with a musical note.

Nikola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora on Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:55 pm

Zak listened, the smile not leaving his face. He was glad it was dark, so Nikola wouldn't notice how stupidly happy he seemed at this moment.
"Whoah, whats that?" He asked, before co;ying the sound shed made. The bird stared at him, looking almost confused. "Did I do it wrong...?"
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola on Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:09 pm

Nikola chuckled, "sorta but it would take practice to get it right." She said with a small with slightly amused smile. Stretching she sat back up and said, "at least the waters are calm tonight."

Nikola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora on Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:32 pm

"Yeah, no krakens in the north either." He smiled, seeing shed sat up so he went to sit next to her on the bench.

"So..." He began, not wanting the conversation to end, "Um... Whats your favourite animal?" He asked, letting the little bird fly away, twinkling in the night like stars is it joined its friends.
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola on Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:06 pm

Nikola chuckled and muttered under her breathe, "if only kraken were the worst things in the waters.

Before looking to Zak and thought for a moment. "Probably dire wolves, most wouldn’t consider them the prettiest things in the world. However I would trust them over a number of other creatures and people in this world." She eventually said honestly.

Nikola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora on Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:34 pm

Zak smiled again, "Yeah wolves are awsome." He replied, "What do you mean you trust them? Have you met one?" He asked inquisitively.
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola on Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:15 pm

Nikola smiled, "ya, Zakvat he grew up with me. He isn't a fan of water, so he stays back in the demon lands. But he is the one I trust above all others," She said honestly. "What is yours?" She asked, mentally putting down all the information.

Nikola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora on Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:56 pm

"I always liked horses, but... But those little birds were beautiful." He said, blushing. "Whenever I see them ill remember you..." He paused suddenly. "I mean, like uh... I mean ill remember this adventure!" He saved with an awkward laugh.
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola on Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:06 pm

Nikola smirked and her eyes slight, "sure you do." She said teasingly, before looking up and added. "Lets see what you will say about this adventure, once we get to my homelands."

Nikola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora on Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:15 pm

Zak relaxed slightly, seeing Nikola had taken that pretty well.

"Im, im going to get some sleep okay?" He asked, "You should too sometime, you dont want to be too tired for that adventure." He teased back, wincing slightly as a shoot of pain suddenly went up his ankle from where hed been bitten, but he ignored it. He probably just moved it too fast or something.

"Goodnight." He said, walking over to where the hammocks were.
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola on Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:22 pm

Nikola chuckled and watched Zak go, he was an interesting human. It's too bad, that she made the promise so long ago. However, she could at least spend time with him. When she fell asleep, it was on the bench and part of what she was thinking of was. Thinking of how the guy would react to some of the things in her homeland, especially the sirens with their songs most humans' couldn't resist.

Nikola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:08 pm

Zak woke up early the next morning, getting straight out of the hammock and stretching. He noticed Nikola was still on the bench as he walked around the deck slightly.

'How did you not freeze?' He whispered to himself, taking his cape off and putting it over her, seeing how far away from the small, rickety heater shed fallen asleep.

He could just see the faint outline of land on the horizon, and smirked as he guessed it was the demon lands.

His ankle was still hurting, despite being such a tiny cut. He pulled his trouser leg up slighly to reveal that even though the cut was beginning to heal, the skin around it had gone a strange greyish colour. Maybe later he should ask WHAT creatures were down there, although he wasnt sure if hed get in trouble if the captain found out hed looked.
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top