A snowy adventure

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A snowy adventure

Post by Nikola on Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:01 am

Lok dodged, but not completely. The sword glance off his skin tight armor, making an ear-piercing noise. It killed Loks' ears, but he jumped back. Watching Jaques, not sure what to make of the guy. Even so, he didn't like how quickly the guys' face had darkened.

Nikola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora on Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:58 pm

Jaques stumbled back, the loud noise throwing him off balance, he stood up again quikly, his eyes wide and terrified.
"Wait, wait wait..." He stammered, "Timeout." He said, taking a step back. "I dont want to fight!" He said quietly, his voice high.

A shadowy figure slipped out of Jaques, the demon quikly jumping behind Lucky hoping he didnt notice...
Roseora
Admin

View user profile http://lostkingdomsrp.freeforum.me.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola on Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:08 pm

Lok blinked a little confused and even started to put his sword away. When the hairs on the back of his neck standing up. Lok swirled around, eyes widened by what he saw and sword immediately up again. Not really sure exactly what it was, but thinking it looked alot like a creature he had read about.

Nikola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora on Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:22 am

The shadowy demon leaped at Lucky, attempting to posess him.
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola on Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:09 am

Lucky not knowing what was going on, Jumped back and continued doing so. Until he backed up against the bars, nearly entering the area that would make him forfeit the battle

Nikola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora on Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:54 pm

The shadowy demon laughed maniacally as he pushed Lucky closer and close to the edge.
"I will win, I will get close to the prince and feed on his life force..." He whispered in his ear as he leaned uncomfortably close.

The ref couldnt hear what was said, and was unsure if a contestant being... Two contestants, was agaist the rules, so he sprinted off to get the ringmaster.

"W-wait! S-stop it!" Jaques shouted, his voice trembling. He picked up the sword and began to charge towards the demon.
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola on Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:29 am

Lok ground his teeth at what the demon said, before saying through ground teeth. "You will not get close to the prince." Knowing the demon would laugh at his frustration, so added in a hushed whisper. "You know why I know that? Because, I am the prince, you wicked beast." Knowing not even Jaques could hear him.

Then swung his sword at the demon, hoping to push the demon into Jaques' sword.

Nikola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora on Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:48 am

Jaques closed his eyes tight, looking away as the demon became impaled on the sword. He dropped the weapon, jumping back slightly as the demon writhed, slowly turning to dust before dissapearing.

"S-sorry..." He said. "I guess I was easy to posess, for a weak demon like him I was te best he could get, but i'm no fighter." He said sincerely.

"Youre a great fighter, youll go far." He said.

The ringaster and the ref had just returned, and Jaques turned to them. "I forfeit."
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola on Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:57 am

Lok opened his mouth to say something, but Jaques beat him to it. So raced to the man and said, "don't worry. You did great and remember courage is standing up when you are scared. You did brilliantly today," then turned around and ran over to where his friends are. Smiling as he said, "Rose you are up soon right?"

Nikola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora on Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:30 pm

"Yeah..." Rose said, unsure hw good an idea this contest was. "Im so glad its you two in the finale, not some crazy psychos. Ill try win this, so you dont have to deal with anymore demons or anything." She smirked.

She picked up her sword and walked out into the arena, to see who her opponent would be this round.
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola on Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:04 pm

Lok and Jiggy smiled, at each other. Than at Rose, until they saw Roses' opponent, then they looked at each other worriedly.

~~~

The announcer introduced both rose and Laurence. The half harpy guard from the previous night bowed to Rose. "Apologies for fighting you, but I must make sure the prince is safe." He said, pulling a sheild from his his back and what looked like broken blade, held together by some kind of string through the middle of ea ch section.

Nikola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora on Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:26 pm

"I understand." Rose smiled, hiding the fact she was also worried. "It is an honour to fight someone of the royal guard, in good standing. No hard feelings whoever wins?" She asked, giving him a salute with her sword before charging towards him, ignoring the aching and bruises from her earlier fight. She swung her sword towards his right, hoping he was right handed so his shield would be to his left.
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola on Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:54 pm

Laurence nodded and saluted back, "the honor is mine young adventurer." Then while he was serious indeed left handed he was able to turn and block the shot with his shield. Before flicking his wrist, making the segmented sword dance. Briefly trying to wrap itself around her leg, then unwrap it.

Nikola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora on Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:39 pm

Rose let out a cry if pain as the blade wrapped around her lg, tripping her up. The cut was only shallow.

She panicked slightly, quikly swinging her sword upwards towards him without aiming.
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola on Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:11 pm

Laurence reacted reflexively taking a step back, mostly avoiding the blade. Except for a scratch on his leg and since his wings had also moved in front of him, a couple clipped feathers. His shield seemed to grow in size slightly and he stayed in a defensive position.

Nikola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora on Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:44 pm

With the large shield in the way, Rose realised she would have to stop using her weapons edge to get eound it, she went for a stab to the arm not holding the shield.
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola on Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:00 pm

Laurence attempted to block again, only with his shields' increased size. It was slower to move, so his arms got stabbed.

Nikola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora on Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:09 pm

"Is your shield growing or did I hit my head too hard earlier?" She asked, jumping away a fw steps for safety.
"Your arm okay, can you keep fighting?" She asked, not wanting to attack if he was out.
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola on Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:31 pm

Laurence nodded, "yes mam it is. It is an enchanted shield that the king was so kind as to give me." He explained, before flicking his arm. His sword did a nonsense dance, "I can continue." He said, before flicking his wrist again and the sword danced towards Rose.

Nikola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora on Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:39 pm

Rose jumped back again as the sword came at her, it glanced harmlessly off her armour.

"Hey! You dented it!" She said jokingly, seeing his shield was so large it would be difficult to get round.

She gritted her teeth, held the sword out with both hands and charged at him, attempting to break through the shield.
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola on Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:48 pm

The shield was now as big as Laurence was, but it held true when struck by Roses' sword. While the guard tried at Rose again. Knowing the prince had to do what he had to do, but he just wanted to keep the boy safe.

Nikola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora on Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:01 am

The sword clanging offthe shield trew Rose off balance, she stumbled slightly, crying out again as his sword struck her in the side, just where her scar from a few months ago was still healing. She fell back, breathing heavily, the blood seeping through her shirt.

The ref came over, announcing the guard the winner, before turning to Rose. "You were pretty dramatic in the last round, but I cant let you keep fighting with ANOTHER injury." He said, helping her up as a medic came over.

"Congrats." She said, giving him a nod as she kept her hand tightly over her side. It was a little frustrating, she had been so close, but she didnt let her dissapointment show. Then she thought of something.

"Wait, can I stay in if I call my companion? Would that be okay?" She asked enthusiastically. If Jenny won though, she had no clue how shed manage the final round, but she just didnt want to give up.
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola on Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:44 am

The ref looked hesitant, but nodded "so long as you both agree on it. I don't see why not," the ref looked at the Laurence. Who just nodded as his shield shrunk again.

Nikola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora on Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:45 am

"Thankyou!" Rose said, looking between the guard and ref. She put her little finger in her mouth and whistled loud, and only a few seconds later Jenny swooped down into the arena.

"Hey Jenny," she said, stroking her feathers. "Now I need you to fight this guy. But dont hurt him ,be gentle. Its only a contest." She explained, gesturing to the guard.

Jenny noticed the cut on her side, tilting her head in concern. 'Its fine, ill deal with it." Rose said, and Jenny trotted off into the arena.

She waited for him to make the first move.
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola on Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:23 pm

Laurence gaped at the griffin, before smiling and holding his shield up. Flicking his wrist and his sword danced towards giant lion bird.

Nikola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top