A snowy adventure

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A snowy adventure

Post by Nikola on Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:26 pm

Lok chuckled, "so I'm a rich person with no morals?" He said almost teasingly. Clearly taking no offense to the statement. He led the way to what looked like a building even shorter in height than the hotel. However, Lok jumped on top of the shortest part, then lifted it. Revealing that it was actually stairs on the way down. "Make sure to close the door behind you." He said, before descending down the stairs. The air around them, slowly becoming warmer. At the bottom of the stairs, there was another door.

Inside that room. Showed an area, about 4-6 times the size of an ordinary stable. Just enough of the top was sticking out of the ground. To let light in, The air around them was alot warmer then outside. There were pens with multiple creatures in it, ones with only one creature in it, and then there were ones that were running free. The creatures came in all different shapes and sizes. A few were even almost as big as Jenny.

Nikola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora on Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:46 pm

"Ah, its so nice and warm in here!" She said, running down the stairs after closing the door, stopping suddenly when she saw all the animals.
"Whoah." She said, never seeing this many species in one room before.

Jenny cawed excitedly, shaking the snow off her feathes and running towards another large bird-like animal she saw at the far end. Rose laughed. "She doesnt see many other birds, and her griffon friends are quite far away now." Rose explained.
Roseora
Admin

View user profile http://lostkingdomsrp.freeforum.me.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola on Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:36 pm

The griffons' excitement startled several of the animals. The Snow white creature covered in black-tipped feathers, looked Jenny over. Before nudging Jenny, though he was only about 1/2th the size of Jenny. "Oh that is Snow Star, Jiggy found him half dead about 6 months ago. He has grown alot, but he tends to be quite shy and hides from the other creature."

Then watches how, the young whatever he is, interact with Jenny. "Well normally anyway, we have been trying to figure out what he is. Because while he looks alot like a griffin, he also clearly isn't. Ever since we first found him, I've been looking through my books and trying to figure out what he is. Not that we have had any luck, but he is young and we hope that if we can figure out what he is. Me and Jiggy hope to find others like him. So he can grow up without feeling completely alone." He said watching how they reacted.

Until a black wolf only half the size of a normal one. Came up, jumping and trying to climb on Lok. Until he fell on his back, before wiggling happily on the ground.

Nikola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora on Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:08 pm

"He looks a little like a dhalion, or sometimes called a caladrius." Rose said, seeing the white bird. "They can cure people of illnesses, and they like to live with royalty." She added.
"Theres a myth about them in the south. Although I never thought they were real." She smiled.

She jumped slightly as the large wolf came over, but smiled even more. "Hes adorable." She said.
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola on Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:33 pm

Lok smiled "I've found a mention of a legend of it. It wasn't long, or actually even enough to truly be called a legend. Just a description. From what I understand, the Caladrius are completely right correct? But Snow Star has black tipped feathers, so if he does have Caladrius in him. Then he is likely a mix between the legend and another bird... Is what I would say, but look he has four legs. So if he is a mix of something, it probably isn't a bird or at least not a normal one. Maybe that is why he was abandoned?" He ended almost sadly, the thought of such a young one being abandoned.

Nikola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora on Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:52 pm

"Well, yeah I guess hes a little bigger than dhalions are supposedly,too." she said, "Hes happy here though right?" She asked at the mention of him being abandoned.
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola on Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:23 pm

Lok sighed, "I don't know, he seems to like Jenny. However the other animals tend to frighten him. Even the ones smaller than him. So for me at least, it is hard to tell if he actually likes it hear or not."

Nikola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora on Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:38 pm

"Yeah he does seem happy round Jenny." She said softly, thinking for a second before se spoke up, somewhat awkwardly. "He umm, he could stay with Jenny if both of them are happy with it." She said.
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola on Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:07 am

Lok blinked, "I suppose that could work." Then chuckled, smiling as he said. "I guess you just got another reason to win now huh?" Then knelt down and picked up the little snow wolf-mutt. "This is Tini and he loves people." The black canine barked happily, is tail wagging.

Nikola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora on Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:21 pm

"I guess." She smiled, turning away from the two birds to face Lucky and Tini. She suddenly let out a sqeal as her smile brightened even more. 'Hes adorable! Hello there, little guy!" She said, reaching out to pet him.
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola on Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:12 pm

Tini tried to jump into Rose's arm. Lok held on tight to the squirming canine. He did manage to cover her hand n slobber though. "Like I said, he loves people. He doesn't get out much because of his size. He has a lot of stamina and control once you get him into a harness. However, due to his size most of the dogs can easily out run him. So jiggy says he is useless for a team and he isn't mean enough for a guard dog. Though, doesn't stop me from trying. You should see the black furball play in the snow." Lok said with a big smile.

Nikola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora on Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:50 pm

"That sounds adorable." Rose said, imagining the cute black dog in the snow. "Shall we head lut then...?" She asked, hesitating slightly as she remembered how cold it was outside.
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola on Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:47 am

Lok smiled, "only if we are going to let them hunt. As much as, I would love to have them playing outside. I would rather not have Jiggy being upset with me." He said, more than willing to take them outside.

Nikola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora on Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:54 pm

"Sure, I dont mind them hunting." Rose smirked, making it clear she had only meant she herself would never hunt. "Why would Jiggy mind them playing?" She asked, going to pet Tini again.
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola on Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:31 pm

Lok handed Lucky to Rose, smiling "because everyone here has a job and he doesn't want any to be distracted or off their strict regiments. He is tough on them, but he cares for each. If he knows where each has been and what each has done. He will know what happened should even one of them get sick. I can get away with letting them hunt, because at least. I can bring back a piece of what they ate." He explained, going to let out Rawr. Who only tried to nip him once and called the oversized birds over.

Before looking at Rose with a smile. "I would never ask you to hunt if you didn't want to. We use every part of the animal, but respect those who don't want any of the animal." He explained.

Nikola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora on Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:52 pm

"I understand. Its a harsher climate here, theres no fruit trees or anything. You need to." She smirked. "Really, when most of the kingdoms covered in snow everything thats NOT meat is mostly imported from the west. Its expensive as heck." She laughed.

Rose suddenly remembered a question shed had since she had found Lucky was the prince, but had felt rude asking.
"What happens if Jiggy wins tomorrow?" She asked, "Wouldnt he be coming on your adventure if he won or not?" She was wondering if her losing would mean one less bodyguard, or wether as second place shed go anyway.
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola on Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:36 am

Lok chuckled, when Rose said how expensive fruits and things could be at times. He had the other three creatures following him and headed for the door.

Looking at Rose when she asked and looked sad for a moment, "I don't know. I wish my father didn't make Jiggy participate in contest. However, all I know on that agreement. Is that if Jiggy hadn't participated, my father would have found a way to make sure he didn't come with me and travel." He said, before turning back to the door. Pulling his hood up and headed up the stairs.

Nikola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora on Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:38 pm

Rose listened, not saying anything until hed finished. "Right..." She said. The king really didnt like Jiggy, huh?

She followed him up the stairs, also pulling her own hood up. Jenny followed.
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola on Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:54 pm

Lok nodded, "ever since Jiggy first broke into the castle." He said plainly, opening the door for everyone. Closing it once Jenny and Snow exited, "there is one last thing we need. Before we go outside of the town," he explained.

Nikola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora on Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:23 pm

"Whats that?"Rose asked, smiling as she noticed snow had followed.
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola on Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:46 pm

Lok smiled, "we need to go borrow some snowshoes. You wouldn't want to fall through the snow would you?" He said with a smile and headed off to get some shoes for them

Nikola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora on Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:25 pm

Rose saised an eyebrow, but followed Lucky anyway.

When they reqched the snowshoe storage, she stared with a blank expression before saying, "those are tennis rackets."
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola on Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:23 pm

Lok chuckled, "we get that alot from people from down below. However you will find that these will help you stay above the snow in some areas." He said with a smile and handed her a couple of them.

Nikola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora on Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:52 pm

"Alright, I guess." Rose smirked, examining the snowshoes. "Im still gonna call em tennis rackets." She said as she turned to go outside again.
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola on Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:34 am

Lok shrugged, "do what you will." He hooked them into his boots and headed out. Where Tini and Rawr were wrestling while they waited. Lok chuckled at the two.

Nikola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top