A snowy adventure

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A snowy adventure

Post by Roseora on Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:44 pm

Jenny cawed, spreading her wings out as she charged towards him, the blade hitting her wing but only cutting feathers. Jenny couldnt help but be a little curious about this bird-man, she hadnt seen a harpy upclose before, only briefly in the demon lands.

Now all bandaged up, Rose walks over to where the other contestants are sitting, to watch and know when to pull Jenny out or call her off.

"I guess I gave too much in the first round." She laughed, sitting on a bench next to Lucky and Jiggy. "So are you two going to work together for the finale?" She asked.
Roseora
Admin

View user profile http://lostkingdomsrp.freeforum.me.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola on Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:35 pm

Laurence's eyes widened as his sword might as well have missed and willed his shield to get bigger. Hoping that the griffins' sheer mass, wouldn't be enough to knock him over, knock him back, or get him to the out of bounds area. Moving his arm, he made his sword spin like a tornado next to him. Hoping he was ready for whatever the griffin was going to do.

Lok smiled both a bit awkwardly and bashfully, "that would be the case. but...." He fell silent and Jiggy rolled his eyes, "but he isn't going to be participating in the finals." Jiggy finished.

Nikola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora on Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:12 am

Rose raised an eyebrow, staring at him. "Why not?" She asked bluntly. "You stand a great chance! You could borrow some armour or a shield or something if thats what youre worried about..." Rose said.
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola on Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:37 am

Lok blushed slightly, "well I don't want to fight you and I know I would have no chance against Jiggy. Plus, if Laurence wins, it would just make things weird for him. So I think I will just leave it here. This way, I don't have to fight either of you and I can cheer you guys." He ended with a smile.

Laurence fought the griffin, but ended up relenting. It didn't help that Rose had cut part of his flight feathers. So he couldn't take the battle to the sky, even if he wanted too.

Nikola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora on Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:58 am

Rose bit her lip slightly as she suddenly realised who she was talking to. It made a lot of sense: why Laurence was there, why he wouldnt be in the finale. It also explained the scene last night.

"Okay." She said, returning the smile, not wanting to say anything and blow his cover in front of the other contestants.

---

Jenny cawed again, charging at the shield. She had begun to understand that the surrounding edge of the arena was the out of bounds area, so attempted to push Laurence towards the edge.
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola on Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:52 pm

Laurence continued to fight the griffin, but ended in the end. Was pushed over the line, "nice going." He said, a little sad that he couldn't help his prince, but at least this one had a griffin on her side and he could tell she was smart, brave, and honorable. So went over to Rose and held his hand out. "Good luck in the finals tomorrow." He was with only a slight smile.

Nikola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora on Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:15 pm

"Thankyou. You did great." Rose said, shaking his hand, she noticed his feathers were damaged.

"Will those grow back okay...?" She asked, a little guiltily realising they were his flight feathers. "I can try and make something to help you fly until then... Sorry..." She said, holding his arm and examining it.
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola on Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:15 pm

Laurence chuckled and blushed slightly, "ya, so long as I make sure and pull out all the damaged ones. They will grow back fine, I will just be grounded for a month or two." He said, before pulling his arm back. Smiling as he said, "don't worry it isn't the first time it has happened. I maybe part bird, but my home is here on the ground. So regardless of if I can fly or not, I will protect it with all i got." He said, before patting her head, "so don't let it bather you ok?" He said moving one of his wings, to try and tickle her.

Nikola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora on Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:50 pm

Rose smirked, not protesting to being patted on the head, but wincing as he tried to tickle her. "Hehe, its still a little sore.... Please no tickling." She said, putting her hand over her side again.

"Hey, Lucky?" She turned to him. "Want to help me talk strategy for tomorrow?" She asked. She wanted a chance to talk to him without the other contestants around, to confirm her suspicion he was the prince. She didn't want to blow his cover, since he hadn't told anyone, so must have wanted to keep it secret.
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola on Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:19 am

Laurence blushed but nodded,"of course, good luck" he said and left.

Lucky blinked and nodded, "sure. See ya later Jiggy," he said waving bye to his friend. Jiggy just laughed, "you guys can plan all you want, you won't beat me and Fluffy." Then disappeared, while Lucky followed Rose back to the room. Closing the door behind him, he said "it will be hard you know."

Nikola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora on Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:29 am

"I know, I saw Jiggys fights earlier." She smirked. "Ill give it my best shot though." She shrugged.

She leaned forward slightly to whisper to him, 'Are you by any chance... The prince...?" She asked hesitantly.
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola on Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:24 pm

Lok's eyes widened at her question, before he sighed and nodded. Making sure the door was secure, before going to his bed and took his armour's mask off. Setting it on the bed, which he then sat on his bed as well.

He sighed again and looked at Rose, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to lie to you Rose. I just wanted to prove to my father, I wasn't just a helpless little boy." He said honestly hoping Rose could forgive him.

Nikola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora on Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:08 pm

"Dont apologise, I understand." Rose smiled softly, sitting next to him on the bed. She knew it seemed informal, but she still saw him as a kid, not royalty.
"Im sure your father doesnt think your helpless, hes probably just worried for you and wants you to be safe." She said.
"I mean, if my Daddy saw where I was right now, hed freak out. And he was the one who taught me how to fight." She smirked.

She thought to herself for a second, "Is your father going to be watching the finale?" She asked, seeing the mask on his armour.
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola on Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:02 pm

Lok couldn't fight back a chuckle, "actually he really does see me as helpless. When I was young, he threw any guard who tried to teach me how to fight or protect myself into the dungeons. All, because he thought it was too dangerous for me to handle a sword. So we trained in secret, I know why he was overprotective to a fault. Until recently my brother has been sick, so I was all there was to take over for my father." He said with a sigh.

Before looking back up at Rose, "Ya he will watch the finals. I think it will be the only one he actually watches, though he probably had a few counsel or guards watching and taking reports for him." He explain, knowing how his father tended to act.

Nikola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora on Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:30 pm

Rose listened to his story, staying quiet until hed finished. "Does he know its you under the mask, if he thinks youre not entering the finale? Because if not, you could enter the finale anyway. If you lose, he wont know its you. If you win, you could surprise him, and that'd prove your strong."

After a few seconds of silence, she spoke again. "Do you mind me talking to you like this, now I know who you are...? Or do youwant me to talk to you like royalty?" She asked hesitantly.
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola on Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:27 pm

Lok chuckled, "he knows. I can't leave the castle without him knowing about it. Me entering the fight, started a giant argument with him. If my brother hadn't stepped in and help convince my father to let me participate. Then who knows what would happen, I just didn't want anyone else to figure out who I am. Thankfully, thanks to my father's strictness, few know my face. I just wore the mask, just to be safe. As I said though, I would rather not have to fight you or Jiggy." He ended with a smile.

Nikola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora on Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:36 pm

Rose nodded. "Alright. I wont say anything, about who you are. Dont worry." She said softly.
"To be honest, im a little scared to fight Jiggy too. Im glad im not going to have to fight you. Im not sure I could." She admitted, not making eye contact.
"Hes really strong, and im already hurt. That and both of you are... Youre both friends..." She said cautiously.
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola on Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:46 pm

Lok chuckled, "he may not admit it but he is hurting too. He just likes to hide it under his massive armour." Then blinked, "ya we are. So what? Not like I get any say on who gets to go with me. My father hates Jiggy, tried to have him killed a few times. Jiggy doesn't have any family, so pretty much lived like an animal until he snuck into the castle." Lok explain, scratching the back of his head. "Lok just did what he had to do to survive, but what does me and him being friends have to do with anything? I thought you and me were starting to be friends... Was I wrong?" He asked almost sounding a little disappointed.

Nikola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora on Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:57 pm

"No, no thats not what I meant!" Rose said hurriedly as he seemed dissapointed. "I meant I consider both of you my friends now..." She added, biting her lip slightly. "Sorry, if that came out wrong."
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola on Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:35 pm

Lok smiled, "that is ok. I'm just glad, I wasn't foolishly thinking you were my friend." Then clapped his hands together. "I know you are feeling sore, but do you want to meet Tini? I garuntee it will make you feel better, if we ask nicely. Maybe Jiggy will even let us take him and Rawr out hunting. I bet Jenny would like to try some of the little furry critters out here as well." He asked with a smile.

Nikola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora on Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:39 pm

"Its not foolish. Im glad we both think of eachother as friends." Rose smiled, excited at the ideaof playing with the dogs. "Id love to, but... But no hunting, please." She added with a smirk.
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola on Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:55 pm

Lok chuckled, "well if you say so. But you know, Jenny will probably have to hunt at some point. Haven't you ever seen her sniffing around the grass or bushes?" He asked, leaving the hotel room and headed for the door.

Nikola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora on Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:09 am

"I know Jenny hunts." Rose said, "she has to, to eat. its different. Hunting for sport is wrong." She added, following him outside.
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola on Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:50 am

Lok couldn't help but laugh, quickly covering his mouth. Putting on a jacket and headed outside, "sorry, but when did I say it would be for sport? I meant take Tini and Rwar hunting. So for once, they wouldn't have to be the last ones to eat, with next to nothing but bristle and bone to eat. Besides, do you really think we hunt for fun around here? The only time we kill are for ourselves, our animals, or in self-defense." He explained, pulling his hood up against the wind.

"Even though, many of our animals seem to be out to get us. Many people still see one of our godesses in them."

Nikola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roseora on Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:52 pm

"Sorry." Rose said, blushing slightly with embarrasment as he started laughing at her. "Where i'm from, people use dogs to hunt for sports. Well, rich people with no morals do." She added, trying to ignore the bitter cold as the snow started up again as she also pulled her cape further round her.

"One of your godesses?" She asked, curious as to what religion was common in the North.
Roseora
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top